OFCCP Audit Support
Each year BCG successfully closes hundreds of OFCCP audits in every region of the United States. As we all know, OFCCP audits are a different animal compared to those of prior administrations, and with the addition of testing and statistical experts, are more reminiscent of class-action lawsuits than the simplified audits of the past. Stakes are high - and the Department of Labor is armed with its own high-powered statisticians. BCG clients are supported by a dedicated EEO team member backed by our onsite Ph.D.s to insure the best outcome in every audit situation.
- In the past six years and 1100+ audits, no second-year BCG client has ever had an audit result in a conciliation agreement (other than recordkeeping violations).
- BCG has never had an AAP client forced to pay ‘make whole relief’ for a plan that BCG developed.
- Law firms and EEO Consultants regularly contract with BCG for OFCCP audit assistance.
Have you received an OFCCP audit letter?
OFCCP Audit Strategy
BCG's AAP consultants are highly protective of their clients and utilize an audit support strategy guaranteed to minimize exposure.
- Recordkeeping – OFCCP has had a dramatic increase in financial remedies (133% increase since 2001) due to stringent (some say impossible) recordkeeping requirements. BCG will protect your AAPs with high-level detailed data analyses to reduce exposure and mitigate areas of adverse impact.
- Adverse Impact – with years of statistical experience in EEO Litigation, our team is the most qualified in the industry to address problem areas in hiring, promotional, and termination decisions - and can utilize appropriate statistical analyses for even the most complex organizational processes.
- Test Validation – when adverse impact is identified in a practice, procedure, test, or interview, an employer is burdened with proving validity. Our Ph.D. team has developed hundreds of valid tests, and worked for years protecting employers targeted by enforcement.
- Compensation Analyses – for 40+ years BCG has used statistics and regression in EEO litigation to explain compensation disparities in thousands of audits. With the current compensation-focused audit climate, pre-submittal proactive analysis is crucial, and BCG consultants are skilled at mimicking the OFCCP compensation approach to detect and eradicate any potential disparities.
- Corporate Management Compliance Evaluation (CMCE)/Glass Ceiling Audit – the goal of the CMCE is to identify systemic disparities in promotional and compensation practices, often resulting in considerable back-pay and interest when differences cannot be explained. Don’t let that happen to you! With a lengthy history supporting CMCEs, BCG experts will dive deeply into your compensation and promotional decisions to explain the true cause of disparities.
"Biddle Consulting is a professional organization who truly cares about their clients. Besides exceeding our expectations on a regular basis, we totally rely on their knowledge and advice during audit situations. They are true experts in the affirmative action arena while consistently providing the personal touch every company desires."
Energy and Utility Company
Need Training? Visit BCGi Today!
Interested in learning more about myAAP Solution?
Whatever the size of your organization, BCG has an affirmative action plan solution to fit your needs.