The 2016 BCGi Summit: Practical Solutions for EEO/AA Compliance (April 28-29, 2016) was a success! The BCG Institute for Workforce Development (BCGi) team was excited with the quality of content and level of participation received from all who attended.
- AAP Cross-Fit: Seasoned Biddle Consultants, Marife Ramos and Cassie Verdon gave a detailed look into AAP Metrics.
- Outreach & Positive Recruitment: Sheridan Walker (HirePotential) and Candee Chambers (Direct Employers), experienced consultants and presenters, provided numerous outreach and recruitment strategies.
- Diversity Strategies: Our panel of three guests, Danyelle Gibson-Grant (Fremont Bank), Lady Idos (Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory), and Roberto ‘Trey’ Singleton (General Electric), discussed the diversity and inclusion strategies that their organizations have tried and what they have planned for the future.
- Compensation Investigations: Biddle’s Compensation experts Patrick Nooren and Dan Kuang gave a crash course in how to investigate compensation without a statistician.
- Sunset Cruise: Biddle’s crew took their guests on a beautiful sunset cruise around the San Francisco Bay to wind down after an exciting, knowledge-filled day.
- Recent Executive Orders and Proposed Regulation Changes: Biddle Consultants, Phil Akroyd and Michael Pati helped wade through the sea of new executive orders and proposed regulation changes, providing advice on their real impact on federal contractors.
- Q&A with Former OFCCP Officials: This highly interactive session allowed attendees to ask guest panelists Diego Gonzales (Baystate Health), Sandra Hueneman (Manchester Consultants), and Roberto ‘Trey’ Singleton (General Electric) questions about all things OFCCP, and get unscripted insider information.
“I’d like to offer my sincere gratitude for all who participated in our first Summit – thank you for making it a success! We hope to see everyone again, along with even more BCGi members, at next year’s Summit!” – Aimee Hernandez, BCGi Assistant Director