- July 7th at 10 AM | VETS 4212 Webinar
On August 1, the 2018 VETS-4212 filing period will officially begin, the reporting requirements apply to all Federal contractors and subcontractors with a government contract in the amount of $150,000 or more. And while the 2018 VETS-4212 filing is still due on or before September 30, 2018, it is important to be aware that the recent changes to the EEO-1 reporting requirements have afforded contractors a new date option for data collection. In addition to being able to select a date between July 1, 2018 and August 31, 2018 to gather employee data and the corresponding prior 12-months of new hires data, contractors may now use December 31, 2017 as the snapshot date in order to align their VETS-4212 and EEO-1 data collection efforts. Come join us as we discuss who must file, when to file, and how to file with sample forms and live pivots tables.
- July 27th through August 3rd | 2018 ILG National Conference
Join Biddle Consulting Group at the 2018 NILG – visit our booth to win prizes, meet with our staff, and learn some more about Biddle! Staff will also be presenting throughout the conference during both pre-conference sessions and main conference sessions.
- Tuesday, July 31st from 12:45pm – 2:15pm | Compensation Basics & How OFCCP Audits with Patrick Nooren, Ph.D. and Katherine Haight (Los Alamos National Laboratory)
- Thursday, August 2nd from 11:15am – 12:15pm | (Implicit) Bias–A Change in Framing, Understanding, and Controlling Discrimination with Dan Kuang, Ph.D. and Nina Le-Tse
- Thursday, August 2nd from 2:45pm – 3:45pm | One Step Forward, Two Steps Back: How Diversity Initiatives Could Go Awry with Marife Ramos and Cassie Verdon
To learn about more events and webinars held throughout the year, visit bcginstitute.org.