Affirmative Action Plan Methodology & EEO Training
Are you already a member of BCGi, our free online learning center for workforce development? As the leaders in EEO online education, BCGi is dedicated to the principal of free education available to everyone – not just our clients - and our over 7,000 members participate in year-round HRCI and SHRM webinars covering all the latest industry hot topics.
BCGi is a Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI) Approved Provider and SHRM Preferred Provider of Professional Development Credits (PDCs). HRCI certification requires professionals to demonstrate their expertise in the core principles of HR practice and the application of those principles. Most BCGi Training Webinars are both HRCI and SHRM pre-approved and provide the continuing education needed for professional development.
Two Membership Levels
BCGi Platinum Membership ($299 per year, initial year free to myAAP Solution clients)
- Platinum-only webinars, in addition to the standard monthly webinar schedule
- Access to the full webinar recording archive and presentation slides
- EEO Insight ejournal subscription with access to the complete ejournal archive
- EEO Productivity Tools (AI toolkit, Compensation Tipping Point Test, COMPARE Lite)
- Free admittance to AAP 101 webinar series
BCGi Standard Membership
- Current OFCCP best practices and resources, including VEVRAA & 503, compensation audits, and recordkeeping
- EEO Insight ejournal subscription
- Monthly webinars
- Access to the webinar presentation slide archive
BCGi helps organizations stay on the cutting edge of human resources policies, procedures, regulations, and methodologies by providing webinars and seminars related to:
- Affirmative Action Planning
- Compensation (Multiple Regression) Analysis
- Hiring Practices Analysis
- Litigation Support Related to Hiring, Promotion, and Compensation
- Job Analysis
- Test Validation
- Test Development
- Adverse Impact
- OFCCP Trends and Changes
- ...and more!
"As a Human Resources Manager new to my role and charged with the responsibility of developing our company’s AAP, I had researched various software programs, but decided to outsource the project to Biddle Consulting. I spoke with a couple of other companies, but after speaking with Nancy Tipton, our Biddle Account Executive, I felt confident that I had chosen the right company. Diana Sicari was assigned to assist me with the preparation of our AAP and was such a pleasure to work with. She was very responsive to my emails and calls and turned things around very quickly. I also have been very pleased with the Affirmative Action News updates that Biddle sends out to keep their clients abreast of changes in federal laws and regulations as they impact employment. Along with these updates, they send their clients additional guidance to keep them on track and aware of their responsibilities as they relate to these changes. I would have no reservation recommending Biddle Consulting for preparation of an AAP."
Miklos Systems, Inc.
Need Training? Visit BCGi Today!
Interested in learning more about myAAP Solution?
BCG has an affirmative action plan solution to fit your needs.